Azurity Pharmaceuticals only accepts returns of its pharmaceutical products that comply with this policy and are returned by the pharmacy who purchased product directly from Azurity and only if the product is six (6) months within, or six (6) months past the product expiration date. To the extent that this return policy conflicts with any applicable state law, then the applicable state law shall control.
Pharmacies are required to obtain a Return Authorization (“RA”) prior to returning any Azurity product and RA’s expire within sixty (60) days of its issuance.
RA requests should be e-mailed to GMB-SPS-ReturnRequests@cordlogistics.com or faxed to 614-652-0271.
|Product should be returned to
|RA requests should have the following information
|Return Goods Department
|2. Bill to and Ship to Name and Address
|15 Ingram Blvd
|3. Reference to the initial purchase order number
|4. Product Name and NDC Number
|La Vergne, TN 37086
|5. Lot Number(s) and expiration date with quantities
- Product that was purchased direct from Azurity by the pharmacy listed on the RA.
- Short Dated/Expired Product ‐ within six (6) months before or after the expiration date ‐ in sealed, original unopened Azurity containers.
- Product ordered by mistake
- Excess product in the ordering pharmacy’s inventory
- Product not purchased directly from Azurity by the pharmacy listed on the RA.
- Overstock product not within 6 months of expiration date.
- Product with broken seals, in open packages, or from which individual units have been removed or any units which are partially complete.
- Product without all original labels and inserts or with such materials, lot numbers or expiration dates defaced, covered, removed, modified or unreadable.
- Product not returned within 60 days of authorization.
- Product that is more than six (6) months past its expiration date.
- Product stored under improper conditions or exposed to fire, smoke, water, or other adverse environmental conditions.
Value of Return Process:
- Credit for each product returned will be issued at invoice unit cost, less 2% prompt pay discount if taken at payment.
- Pharmacy should not deduct for returns until a credit memo is received from Azurity.
Damaged Product and Shortages: Azurity will not issue credit for any product which was damaged at the pharmacy. If damaged product is delivered to a pharmacy by Azurity, a claim must be made within 10 days of the product receipt. Claims for concealed damages must be made upon discovery, claims must be made within 10 days of product receipt and request for authorization must be received by Azurity within 45 days of the invoice date.
Transportation: Customer is responsible for all shipping/freight charges, unless shipped in error by Azurity. Returned product shipped collect will be refused.
Disclaimer: All returned products received by Azurity not meeting the above guidelines will not be accepted, and credit will not be issued. These policies are subject to applicable state and/or other regulatory agency’s regulations.