Careers at Azurity
Transforming Medicine Through
Innovation Every Day
Azurity is an exciting, rapidly-growing company, dedicated to the well-being of patients.
Azurity provides the unique opportunity to work in a growing company, along with other successful, accomplished professionals, towards important common goals. We offer exciting career opportunities, with room for advancement and great benefits.
We are always looking for motivated, qualified, and forward-thinking people to make us stronger and to help make a real difference in patients’ lives.
If this sounds like you, consider joining our talented team.
We are committed to offering a highly competitive benefits package that provides our employees and their families with health and financial security.
We have designed a program to furnish our employees with access to quality health and welfare programs and to provide protection against unexpected events.
Many programs, such as workers’ compensation and unemployment insurance, cover all employees in the manner prescribed by law. Group benefit eligibility is dependent upon a variety of factors, including length of service and job classification.
Our benefits package includes (if elected):
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical insurance
- Prescription drug program
- 100% coverage for eligible deductible-related expenses
- Identity protection services
- Dental insurance
- Company-paid employee assistance program
- Company-paid life/AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life insurance for employees and their families
- Voluntary vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Paid time off, including vacation, sick, and holidays
- Employee referral program
- Employee discount programs
- Company-paid volunteer program
- Professional development opportunities
- Travel assistance services
- Flexible work schedule
- Free parking at company offices
- Free snacks and beverages
Azurity Pharmaceuticals, Inc. reserves the right to change its benefit plans and programs at any time, with or without notice.